Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is this a sign...

Currently at my job there is a girl lying in my boss' office writhing in pain due to some mysterious stomach ailment that has gripped her being since coming to work today. Apparently, she cannot go home because she does not have the necessary leave time that would allow her to take the rest of the day off. Thankfully, my bosses are some of the most compassionate people on the Earth so I am sure that they are currently either helping her out of the office to a car service that they have called for her or have called the necessary medical personnel in case her little tummy thing is an exploding organ or something of that nature. Oh wait, my bosses are actually giant cocksuckers so instead of what I wrote above, they are probably just standing around poking this girl with a stick hoping that she will die so that they can steal her money and give her body to the vampires that work in the Title Search Office.

Even better is that this girl has been working here for less than a week but somehow her stomach has realized how fucken unbelievably shitty this place is and correctly decided to rebel against its host. If only my own body had taken similar action three years ago, so that I would not still find myself here, treading water, and hating my own professional existence. Sadly, my body did not take such measure, but for this newbie, there is hope. Run free little one.. head towards the light... DO NOT LOOK BACK...

And yes, I am jaded and absolutely hate my job... and soon you will too...

No comments: