Saturday, February 09, 2008

Two times a day

Well it's now twice during this glorious day... I went for a quick 4.5 after work while ingesting 1200 mg of ibuprofen to take care of my apparent knee injury. Not the best or medically approved course of treatment but i think that if i keep this extreme course of treatment to once a week, I may actually be able to run this marathon. (Current, ache is a right knee pain that is apparently runners knee.) So thats what's new in the running world..

In other news, I commented on a new mother's blog tonight i.e. the blogshe created to track her kid's life...which in a weird adult way seems like a perfect way to do this.... yeah I usually have a fucked up comment here about how everyone who has kids sucks or why not go buy a journal... but the dad in me says that kids and people who have them don't suck and everytime i buy a journal i end up blogging so good for her...

and on that note... its 205 and i am hitting the pillow.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

"The dad in you"?

Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

I just realized that (I think) you're talking about my blog in this post. Such a sweetie you are. Get back to blogging already! I miss reading your hilarity.