Friday, February 08, 2008

If a Person Blogs In the Forrest....

Does anyone notice? Not really sure why I came back here today, but I figured I would just drop a line to say hello. I want to believe that my absence is due to the long hangover that I suffered after the Sox won the World Series and that just like a baseball team, this blog takes from the beginning of November to February off.. anyway, i figured this was a good time to chime in since I have just started to train for my next marathon may 4th in NJ and so there may be stuff to write about. Only time and my insatiable need to blog while drinking, will make that come true...

Unfortunately for now, I must go back to the law and my real job as my boss' show pony... I just wish he wore a saddle when he rode me... chaps with an ass... and no spurs.... is that too much to ask...

No comments: