Thursday, October 04, 2007

Joba's a fraud...

Straight from his own mouth, we learn that Joba Chamberlain, Yankees new wonder anus, stole his nickname from his cousin... Yeah that's right, his real name is Justin... And here is his explanation on how he got the nickname:

"Going back to the reservation when I was four, my cousin couldn't say my other cousin's name-- it was Joshua-- and she couldn't say it. It sounded like Joba (when she said it) and it stuck ever since."

Wait so let me get this straight, your cousin could not pronounce her own brother's name and thus she called HIM Joba... and yet now, they call you JOBA???? WAAAAAAAAA.....

Excuse me I have to go and map this one out....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why does that make him a fraud? so what? who cares? it's not like he was trying to deceive anyone about where he got the name "Joba" from. i don't see what the big deal is.