Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WTF

Kevin Federline

Shocks Fans Over New Size


My question here is not that he got fat cause clearly he somehow pulled two of his remaining three brain cells together to conceive the plan to marry Britney Spears, get her pregnant, and then divorce her in order to ensure that he had money to eat for the rest of his life. No that is not the question.. Instead the question is.. WHO ARE HIS FANS? I mean seriously, does he have a career? I mean what does he do? I know he tried to rap but I kind of figured that was a single album and then him and Vanilla Ice retired to Provincetown together. But hey apparently he has fans or atleast some cult that follows him around... and now they are shocked that the former dancer turned Mr. Spears turned pseudo failed rapper now spends his days munching on twinkies, wearing XXXL shirts, and playing golf... But hey we all have to have our causes.,..

So for shame Mr. Federline... you fat bastard.. for shame!

No comments: