Sunday, August 09, 2009

We talking about baseball... man... baseball..

So Allen Iverson once groused about the fact that he was getting shit for not attending practice... it lead to a press conference where he went on for awhile about the ridiculousness of being condemned for not attending something that was in his mind meaningless (I could post the link but seriously have you seen it).... In my life, I consider the fact that the Red Sox cannot win a fucken baseball game to be on the level of Mr. Iverson's concerns about ridiculousness...

Here's the thing, the Sox have lost five straight and kind of look like they not only have never played baseball before but also like they are spending every post game staring down the bottle... I know they are the lovable losers (or is that the Mets, who apparently all have AIDS), but i mean jesus christ guys.. BUNT... seriously at this point, I just want to see you hit the ball....and get on base... My expectations are not big, but if I got the idea that anyone still gave a shit or was not resembling a meth clinic patient, then I would be more keen to the idea of following this team for the remainder of the season instead of worrying about this glass of wine in my hand will soon puncture my flat screen...

So Red Sox, just like practice, we talking about baseball man, baseball.... it's a game involving a bat and a ball where you try (and here is something astounding) to hit the fucken ball... so (mimicking ass slapping) get out there and figure that shiz out...

i beg of you.

No comments: