Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's Like That

And that's the way it is...

I hate alot of things in life. I hate how I have to head to Sheepshead Bay tomorrow in the AM for a deposition of some guy who is basically going to house the case I am going to try to defend at some point during trial... and I hate how I am never going to meet someone who actually will appreciate what the fuck is going on in my head.. I mean for CHRIST'S SAKE, I am a mother fucken genius....

But really for the last year, one of the things that I have hated on almost a daily basis is the St. Louis Cardinals who since losing to the Red Sox last year have been bitching to everyone including Tony LaRussa's mom about how they would have beat my boyz if they had a healthy pitching staff. (REALLY?) Finally tonight, I have news for those Bud swigging ass fuckers.... YOU'RE TEAM CANNOT WIN WHEN IT MATTERS... I mean you just lost to the Astros and last year you got swept... meaning that there is no World Series title until atleast 2006... and yet, each year, you were the team to WIN IT ALL... So Cardinals' fans have another Bud or whatever beer company is based there and built their mansion on the plant to achieve tax exemption, and wait till next year....

Oh and enjoy when they blow your stadium up this year... I am really sad you could not bring the title home... and by really sad, I mean eat my ass... LOSERS...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd almost rather see St. Louis in it than give fat fucking Roger and Andy Pet-It another chance at a ring.