Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

And I just won my celebrity death pool....

Seriously, for a day in which I have done no work and have been questioning my future with my current employer, this little breaking news story has created quite the stir throughout my universe of gchatting friends and coworkers. I guess my take since you care is that when combine lot of pills, depression, the death of a son, which you may or may not have had a part in, and rapid weight loss/gain/loss, you are not exactly the healthiest person in the world and are probably on borrowed time. As well, you might have a little motivation to end it all in order to get away from the craziness that is your existence. And while it would have been easy to see this one coming, Anna Nicole seemed to have this crazy ability to remain alive even though she has been clearly under the influence of a veritable cocktail of narcotics for decades now.

Rest in Peace Anna... you defied the law of averages for years... you crazy stripper.

No comments: