Sunday, February 11, 2007

Recovering Slowly

As I get older, it becomes harder and harder to get over a hard night of drinking. I mean I am not as hungover the day after as I used to be in college or law school mainly because I no longer smoke a pack of cigarettes in addition to ingesting 10-15 beers. But still, I remain a bit off for a good day or two these days where I am just not as sharp as I am on a regular, which is not really that sharp actually pretty dull kind of like a butter knife. (I just used a butter knife reference, I think that proves my point on how retarded I am the day after a night of carousing...)

Anyway, last night's events featured a Dirty 30th Birthday for Bob Jingle's wife where the drinks were all vodka based. As a result, I am now straining to put together a coherent thought as the remaining members of the Russian Army to find their way out of my system. (What ever the fuck that means.) As such, I am left sitting here in my numbed state trying to write and then, spend the remainder of my time screaming at another brutal performance by the UConn Husky Basketball team.

(God they are pathetic! I mean how the fuck can a team play three quarters of season and still look like they have never played a game of organized basketball in their life. I think its time just to admit that the players they recruited are just not cutting it when it comes to playing anything that resembles UConn basketball. After the season, Jim Calhoun needs to just sit them down, thank them for their time, and ask them to not return next season. This not pretty folks.)

Anyway, I have 11 more minutes of suckitude to watch...

No comments: