Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Good Call

To every weather man, who told me last night that the storm would probably amount to nothing here in the City, FUCK YOU. Seriously, do you people go to school for this stuff or what? At what point did you want to include the fact that the City would get 3 inches of snow, topped off with ice, then more snow, and now more snow...(instead of reporting less than an inch with rain all day today.) Oh and thanks for telling us about the blinding sleet needles that were falling this AM. What a useless profession!!! Atleast, I got to watch one of you d-bags take a digger last night live on CBS 2 News... I hope you broke your arm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha.

"Blinding Sleet needles." Priceless.

This is why I don't watch or listen to the weather AT ALL. I wing it baby, livin on the edge. If it's winter dress warm. If it's Summer, dress less (but have a long sleeve for chill nights. If it's Fall or Spring, well, go "Medium."

:)