Thursday, September 29, 2005

Big Time Apology

I just wanted to apologize for disappearing for the last week or so. I keep meaning to write something but between work and the massive head cold that I have been trying to get over, sleep has become a top priority. Plus, during that time, I have had a couple of topics that I wanted to write about but all of it felt a bit forced and so I decided to spare you guys from reading that bull shit. (which is exactly what this apology is turning out to be.)

As well, the Red Sox and the Yankees have found themselves in a their annual battle to see who can make their fan base become more and more like the Living Dead at work the morning after each game. I mean I love baseball but couldn't this just have been decided months ago so that I would not be forced to watch three baseball games every evening? As it stands right now, I have two games on my computer and one on the television... and yes, I am still single... weird.

The point of the matter is that I plan to put finger to key this evening and produce something tangible besides a half ass apology post. Additionally, this weekend I am heading back to the mothership to see the folks, which is guaranteed to produce atleast twenty-five entries.

Finally, I am putting myself on a schedule, and thus, I am going to try to write something every Monday and every Thursday of the week. I don't want to force this thing, but I also need to have some kind of schedule in order to make sure that I keep writing... since really the point of this whole damn thing is for me to write and improve my skill set...(I said skill set people... you can pick one up in aisle three of your local Super Walmart...)

So like I said I am sorry for the lag... and for your face... get over it!

No comments: