Saturday, September 03, 2005

Somebody Got A Posse

Many of you criticized me for my piece about the Rooster stating that you thought that it was primarily just a ploy for me to fill some space on my blog during a period of writer's block and secondarily, a way to show my readers my office. (Many = one of the six of you that read this crap.) Tonight, however, I am writing to inform all of my readers that the writings about the Rooster were very real and that the situation has escalated since the last time that I wrote about him and his interference with my workday.

During that time, the Rooster was absent from my office for several days while he flew to Miami to attend the MTV Video Music Awards as the special guest of Kanye West's pet pigeon. Now as I discussed in a previous post, during the week's festivities, Suge Knight, somehow, ended up with a bullet in his leg at Kanye's party. Further, there are many rumors circulating as to how this happened that range from him being shot by a variety of suspects to a self-inflicted accidental gunshot wound.

Now, I am not saying that the Rooster shot Suge Knight, all I know is that he was at the party with the pigeon and that ever since he returned from Miami, he has been a little more on edge. (I also don't know how he could have held a gun, but he is a crazy Rooster so nothing is beyond reason at this point).

I mean for the first couple of days, he just sat in my office silently staring straight ahead looking blankly at the opposite wall. He would not move a muscle appearing almost as if he was a fake rooster. At times, I would think that he would move and try to catch him by turning my head without warning. Sadly, he would be right back in his original position just staring off into space. It got to be downright creepy, and I was starting to think that I needed to put a sheet over him to avoid his steely glare.

This solution would have worked if the situation had not gone from bad to worse this afternoon when I arrived at the office.... As a I entered my office, I observed the following...

That's right, the Rooster is now rollin' with a posse, running with a crew. He has not told me why and I have not asked him why, mainly because he does not talk, but I have a feeling it is because he is directly involved with the shooting of Suge Knight. As a result of his involvement, he now needs extra security, and thus, he has enlisted Bobblehead Calhoun and "E" MOTHER FUCKEN "T" as his ballerz to make sure somebody does not whack his ass. Of course this means that my office is now the hideout for one of most wanted playerz in the potentially revived rap wars.... and to say the least, I am not happy about this fact...But now that he has a posse, it is impossible for me to get rid of him... I am a hostage in my own office...

So Suge if you read this, it was not me man.. it was the Rooster, he shot you, Suge... I just work here man... I mean I hate my job, but I still want to live to work my job... Fucken Rooster...

In the words of the Snizzle Double Gizzle... "I'm innocent... I'm innocent.."

1 comment:

Andrew said...

As if the rooster's presence wasn't intimidating enough, we must also cope with/fear E.T.'s evil red heart and Jim Calhoun's thick accent.

I fear for us all.