Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Date With An Old Friend

So tonight for the first time in over a month, I had some beers while playing a little poker with my friends. I was very apprehensive to have anything to begin with because I am very scared to fall back into past patterns of activity, but at the same time, I am want to see if I can actually be responsible in having a few beers every so often without it having any carryover effect with me drinking five to six days in a row during the week. Time will only tell as to whether or not I will be able to avoid this pitfall but for tonight, I have done pretty well as I drank five brewskis and am ready to stop and go to bed. All and all, I would consider tonight a minor victory as I think that this is a step towards responsibility, and I hope this is true.

AND NOW, to demonstrate the internal conflict that I am having with my decisions of this evening, I give to you.....


RAIN DELAY VERSUS THE BEER!!!














You may have won tonight beer... But I will crush you in the end....

1 comment:

Greg Tito said...

5 beers is nothing. I drank a bottle of wine and 1 beer, puffed some gonj, and then drove home. I'm the king!!!!!!