Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back Waxing and the Pool

I have landed... and checked into Caesar's Palace...I figured I would give a quick post to update the trip so far. The flight was smooth and the weather is gorgeous... It was a weird flight since I traveled solo due to the recent downfall of my existence... and as such, I flew the friendly skies with a 300 pound smelly dude as my row mate... not exactly ideal...

One bone of contention about the flight.. what is up with people clapping when the plane lands successfully? Isn't that what it is supposed to do? I mean is this supposed to be a miracle? I expect to land safetly so please hold the applause for something that warrants it.

As for Vegas itself, I have already lost a couple of bucks and plan to find the foo foo drink lady as soon as I get done typing. I am here for the next nine hours by myself since my other friends do not arrive till 10 this evening. As such, I have scheduled a back waxing for three o'clock and yes, I HAVE COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND... but I am in Vegas so why not...

Updates hopefully to follow throughout the weekend if I am still able to type.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

You have indeed lost your mind. Try to reclaim it by doubling down at blackjack. And remember: what gets waxed off in Vegas stays in Vegas.