Monday, August 15, 2005

My Own Damn Bed

Is where I will be sleeping tonight... I finally arrived home from Las Vegas this afternoon at 3 PM after spending from 9 PM to 3 AM last night at the airport in Las Vegas attempting to survive an ironic... rain delay... It seems that while I was in the desert, back here in the East, God decided to give Noah a second chance to build that ark and unleashed monsoon season. As a result, instead of getting home at 5 AM on the East Coast, I arrived home at 3 PM....Other than that the flight and everything was great and this time when we landed in Newark, applause was acceptable since we all deserved a pat on the back by arriving home.

NOW, I must sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have achieved blog contact.

Great Vegas posts, perhaps I can comment more in the future, when my brian is at 100%

_copernicus