Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Loving Yourself Is As Easy as SEXY TIME PHOTO


So here I am in the flesh in blood. This was taken at my buddy's place in Williamsburg this evening in order to capture not only my anger but also my bitchin' tan... Actually, it was taken so that I could have a picture in my profile, but apparently, blogspot only allows this to be done is by posting it as an entry itself. I guess this requirement serves two purposes in that it enables me to have the picture in my profile and makes me appear like I want to see two of me all the time... Yes, I guess I do love myself...

In that same vein, since Sean "P. Diddy" Combs announced today that his name is now just Diddy, I will soon be announcing my new name to go along with this hot photo...

Seriously though, I hope to continue expanding the blog in the coming days and months in a similar fashion with photos, links, and what I actually write about. I will still keep dropping some rants and some regular anger, but I will also start to include more entries about my day to day existence that may actually not be as angry... Trust me you will understand in a little bit...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Handsome! No wait, I mean... Terrifying.