Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Late Afternoon Apologies

Since I have no other way to find you but hope maybe someday you will find my blog, I would just like to apologize to the fine gentleman that I sprayed my entire Ginger Ale on today while riding the A train into Manhattan. I was heading to a deposition and you were probably heading to something far more important such as a hot lunch date with the woman of your dreams or an important job interview. I offered my apologies, but I could tell from your look of disgust that I could never change the fact that you were now covered in Schwepps. (or was that Canada Dry?) I thank you for not punching me in the face or for returning the favor with your own saliva. Yes, you were the true gentleman, Ginger Ale Man, and I was but a mere failure in the art of opening a carbonated soft drink. For that, I apologize...

Oh and by the way, it was only soda, get over it... TOOL!!!

1 comment:

Rain Delay said...

Did I just write "hot lunch" in an entry... WHAAAAA....