Sunday, August 21, 2005

How Do You Remember

Ever since I moved to New York City, I have experienced some of the most amazing moments in my life. Unfortunately for most of that time, I had to rely on either my own personal memory or hope someone had a digital camera to capture these moments. Until today... I may not have had the money, but today, I bought a Sony Cyber-shot to capture the times I experience something and for those times I experience nothing at all... The key is that I will not have to remember these things on my own anymore... So without further ado, here are today's photos...

The first one was taken in Union Square. Clearly, some people are not happy with the war in Iraq including our friend the King pictured at the bottom of this page. Not sure what he was the king of, except for begging, which he did as soon as I took this picture. This picture is one of the many reasons that I love New York City. I mean the King is clearly a strange fellow, but is he really stranger than the dude wearing all yellow or the man in the revolutionary war outfit?














Next, we have the obligatory picture of myself. I really do try not to look so angry, it is hard when you have lights on top of your head. I mean they are hot and heavy.














Actually, I felt bad that I was going to subject my readers to another picture of me so I also included a picture of a picture of me from when I was in elementary school. And yes as you can tell from this picture, I used to eat lead paint. Also, I am sideways, this is actually how I have lived most of my life.














Finally, I leave you with a couple of night photos from my neighborhood. Here is the headstone place down the road from me. They sell headstones and all of your burial needs. Kind of a depressing establishment, but atleast they have this nifty neon light on all night just in case you need to realize that this is a headstone shop at 4 in the morning. Quick plug here for Six Feet Under that concludes tomorrow evening... crazy shit has been going down on that show in the last couple of episodes... they pretty much have to kill everyone off to top this whole thing off.














I had to include a picture of the creepy angel that is in the window. Here she is in all of her neon blue lit glory. I think I will name her Ramona and pray to her nightly.














And finally, here we are... home... well atleast what home looks like if you had seven beers, two irish car bombs, and a couple shots of Jagr... oh and a joint for good measure...














As for me, I am still on the wagon...

1 comment:

Greg Tito said...

Nice cybershots! Since breaking the digital cherry 3 years ago, I feel I'm in need of an upgrade. How's this year's model? Good handling around the curves?