Thursday, August 11, 2005

One Hour Limit

As opposed to the 15 dollar limit at most blackjack tables, the above is the amount of sleep I got last night. Just to help my readers, here is a bit of advice, trying to kick a bad drinking habit is not to be done in Vegas as this place oozes booze. I knew that.. and I am prepared to be judged or stoned to death...

Anyway, I am writing slightly drunk and semi-full at 9:23 AM Vegas time after trying to get some sleep at 6 AM... Trying is the key word since some members of my party failed to return to the room until 7 AM and then proceeded to wake me to go to the pool... As such, I am not a rested or happy camper... But here are a few things I wanted to chime in with about this trip...

1. Played Blackjack, Roulette, and Craps last night and I am currently up 20-25 dollars... and since I wrote that I will soon lose all of my money, my soul, and any hope of return from this hell hole.

2. The theme "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" is actually a commentary on how no matter how hard you try to remember, the excess of booze and limited sleep makes that concept an impossibility.

3. Moms in Bikinis-- there have been several and each time they have been followed by two or three children who want to end their lives with embarassment. I am not opposing their right to wear such pieces, but why do they hate kids?

4. Back waxing is far less painful than a tattoo, but I can definitely see how someone could take a swing at their waxer at some point... It is the ultimate tearing off of the band aid irritation...

Finally, I apologize for any typos, spelling errors, or inappropriate sentence structures, I am drunk... Go fuck yourselves...

I am in there like swim wear.

3 comments:

Ian Savage said...

keep up the Vegas post. I want to experience your trip as it unfolds. Can't believe you got your back waxed you freak! I forgot to give you money for me, but oh well...have a good time, use SOME spf out there and don't do anything TOO stupid.

Andrew said...

Moms in bikinis? Cut your losses and head home.

Greg Tito said...

Tasty.